Monday, April 12

Missing my laptop

My dog playing with my no-longer-working laptop

Today I'm torn again. I asked my husband to call up the repair center where we brought our laptop a month ago. According to the technician, he tried re-aligning the video chipset and brought the laptop back to life for a couple of minutes then died again. He tried replacing the video chipset, and has been successful for only 25-minutes or so, then the laptop died again. The last resort, replace the motherboard, since it might be due to the motherboard's faulty wiring why my laptop keeps on dying (haha, what a term!!).
Now, why the hell I was torn? Because the cost to replace the entire motherboard is Php9000. I want my laptop to be repaired so badly that I am willing to pay the price (ehem, courtesy of my credit card for the meantime, until I get hold of my cash). I love the laptop so much even if it has only served my techie needs for a short period of 15months.  I was just having second thoughts because WE are unusure of how our Internet shop business will perform come June. Taking Php9K out of my forthcoming 14thmonth is significant. We don't know what the future holds (amf!!).
And another pain, I am paying a DSL service for almost 3 months now without actually using it. This is another sad monday

No comments :

Post a Comment