Wednesday, April 7

Chinabank Online Banking


I opened a checking account with China Bank (Pioneer, Mandaluyong branch) a couple of months ago for the repayment of my housing loan through post-dated checks. I never realized the greater value of their service until I used their Online Banking portal.

I used to wait in long lines to pay my credit card bills for different banks. When I started to use their bank online facility, I was able to make most of my time because I can pay my credit card bills online, in the comfort of my office or own home. I don’t need to hurry before the bank closes because I can pay my bills even on weekends or after office hours. You can also schedule payment transactions ahead of time so you won’t miss your bills’ due dates. You can also purchase prepaid call card. This comes handy especially when I ran out of mobile phone credits but can’t leave the office or house because I am swamped with work. Cable and gaming prepaid cards are also available.

The bank’s online facility has a neat and simple interface, and easy to navigate into. Chinabank online makes banking a simple and convenient experience. They deliver the best quality of e-commerce in the Philippines.


No comments :

Post a Comment