Friday, September 4

Stolen blog content

As I was googling my previous blogposts, I stumbled into one blog post (about blood donation) which is obviously based from a portion of my post, it was just re-phrased. I knew it was from me because it displayed my blog name on the title, but there is no backlink to my site.


I was frustrated because it was my first blog entry. I guess that blog is pretty old so their ranking is much better than mine. But I just wish the blogger who copied my post acknowledge that she just got it from somewhere. Just ranting...

2 comments :

  1. lots of people in the web do that.. it happened to me not just once.. you cannot get into them one by one though.. the cyberspace is just too big to be a cyber police yourself.. tsk! tsk!

    also, some people earn bigger than any of us by just copy-pasting blogs.. grrrr!

    ReplyDelete
  2. and it's sad that they can just get away with that.

    ReplyDelete