Friday, September 4

I love Russell!!!

Still having hangover of the latest Pixar movie Up. I can say it is the best pixar movie for me. I haven't been so amused with any cartoon character before Rusell came. Russell is the cute little stowaway boy in the movie. I find him so adorable because he is effortlessly funny. Russell and Fredricksen's chemistry is amazing. The story closed the 70 years gap of the characters.

I listed few of the best lines in the movie:

============
Dug (talking to Fredricksen): I hid under your porch because I love you
=============
Russell: "With my Wilderness Explorer GPS, we'll never be lost! (he throws hands back and GPS flies out window) Oops!"
=============
Russell (realizing kevin the bird have babies): Kevin is a girl????
============
Russell: My knee hurts...
Fredricksen: Which knee?
Russell: My elbow hurts!!
==============
 If you can't get enough of this Up hype, here are 3 Upisodes (yes, UPisodes) which are not part of the movie. Enjoy:







No comments :

Post a Comment