Wednesday, September 23

My ukay ukay finds

I rarely refresh my wardrobe, unless there is a need to do so, or is some cases, when I came across a dress that is perfect bothways, reasonably priced and fits nice. Recently, I had both reasons to get new set of clothes. But instead of heading to the mall, we decided to check on the thrift shops (read: ukay-ukay) along the market avenue in Pasig City.
I am fond of Ukay-ukay shops. They sell a variety of items (pants, skirts, tops) to choose from. The basic rule to follow when visiting one is to be patient scanning through their items. And when you found an item you like, take it. Someone might get it while you're having second thoughts about taking the item.
Unlike in malls, it is uncomfortable to shop in ukay-ukays. Most of them are not airconditioned. But that what pulls the price cheaper, so it pays to be extra patient.
Here are some of the items I got from my ukay-ukay trip.

The first one costs 25 pesos, while the other 2 costs 50 pesos. Great deal.

No comments :

Post a Comment