Saturday, July 10

Busy Bee


I've been AWOL online for a couple of months already. Since my laptop broke down (and yes, I am still having thoughts of having it repaired), I haven't spent much time doing regular posts here in my blog at the same time, been inactive on my social networking accounts. Been randomly checking it but never took time to post status or linger longer than I need to.

Anyway, I would like to schedule regular posts here, and I am currently working on how to implement my plans. Been swamped with work. I am currently on a 2-week training for another programming language (yes, I am a programmer). This is what is keeping me busy at work. The first week just ended and looking forward to finish the last leg soon. Enjoying it anyway. Our class' instructor is a singaporean national, so we're sort of picking up his Singaporean-English (Singlish as he calls it). One of the stress-free trainings I had so far.

I am also currently working on Linux desktop, and trying to learn the OS beyond being a linux user. Trying to make some programs work, and studying if Linux has an OS can create a market in Internet Cafe industry in the Philippines. Don't have much to share yet but I've been making significant progress in two days. Sure will share something worth knowing on the next couple of days. I'll be working on my future post as strictly scheduled.

Will be logging off for now.

No comments :

Post a Comment