Monday, May 24

Practicing Dog Groomer

Saturdays were usually my time to bathe my 2 dogs. It usually takes me 2-3 hours to fully groom my shih-tzu, that includes bath, comb and brushing, de-matting, toothbrush, nail clipping, ear cleaning and a little hair clipping.
Last saturday, despite my husband's resistance, I decided to cut my shih-tzu's hair a little bit short. Since it is summer, and her hair is really long and difficult to maintain lately. See my her pics sporting a full groom look:

I used an ordinary hair clipper. It worked for her, though I know a dog clipper still do the job best. I cut her hair in body about 3/4" long. Not too short since my husband might run amok to see his favorite dog almost shaved to the skin, hehe.
I concentrated on her face and head. I cut her facial hair and trimmed it in a round shape, so she looked like a puppy again. See my finished product:

Adorable, she looked like Dora (the explorer).


No comments :

Post a Comment