Wednesday, August 26

Ipanema Anatomica

Just when you think every girl is into Havaianas… I am not.
I don’t own one. I am not into high-end footwear. For me, Havaianas is overrated...


Plus the imitations coming here and there, it is not so worth it. I even tried a couple of Havs pairs before. I don’t find it comfortable enough for its price.
My impression of expensive tsinelas changed last Monday when my husband and I dropped by the shoe salon in Trinoma. There I found myself fitting on a couple of Ipanema flipflops. They have prettier designs compared to Havaianas. And they were way more comfortable.
Unlike other flip flops, Ipanema are made of PVC and not rubber. That explains the unique comfort and hug on your pretty feet.
With my spouse’s convincing powers, I got myself a pair of Ipanema Anatomica in cream. Luckily, I triumphed over my ­we-don’t-have-that-size-anymore­ jinx I have since I was a kid. It was like all stars in the heaven conspired so I can own one expensive tsinelas. And I love it!!!
In terms of durability, that I have to see.

No comments :

Post a Comment