Saturday, June 11

Dapitan Arcade Trip

Last Sunday, my hubby's foot were itching to go to Dapitan Arcade. He's been quite into re-decorating our apartment. Since I really cannot say no to him on weekends (and, ok, I also want to go), off we went to Dapitan Arcade.

Dapitan Arcade is a interior designer's haven, or even simple homeowner's must-see place for cheap but unique finds. They have wide range of Lampshades, wall decors, vases, accessories holder, and a bunch of cute plates:





2-pc throw pillow case, Php 100



4-pc wall accent, Php 1500 (can be haggled to Php1300)


Ceramic Plates


Frames (Php 100 to Php 200)

An here is one item that I really wanted to buy, but I didn't (and I hope when I come back and finally decided to take it, it would be still there, waiting for me)


a wall accent with a clock, Php 1800 (can be haggled to Php1500)
I'll be posting the items I bought on my next post.

No comments :

Post a Comment